With Business Online Banking, signers and delegates can easily set up a business account for online payments to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
How to Set Up CRA Payments
Step 1. Click Payments on the main menu.
Step 2. Click Pay Business Taxes to open the CRA Filing and Payments page.
Step 3. Click Add Account beside the applicable CRA payment option.
Step 4. Enter your Business Number. Note: this is your CRA business registration number.
Step 5. Click Add Account.
Using the CRA Payments Feature
Filing / Remitting CRA Payments
- Select File to add the details of the transaction.
- Complete the fields and click Continue.
- The user has the ability to Cancel, File & Pay, or File Only. Make the selection and complete the process.
Viewing CRA Payment History
- Click View History.
- Select the date range you’d like to see.
- Click View History to generate the report.
Deleting a CRA Account
Click Delete beside the CRA Account.
Note: Deleting an account will delete the CRA payment history.