ExpressLine telephone banking is accessed by your unique member number. This is different from online banking which is accessed by your 19-digit debit card number or 16-digit MemberDirect number.
To log into telephone banking:
- Call the ExpressLine telephone banking number: 204-949-1048.
- You will hear a brief introduction followed by the menu options:
- For account information, press 1.
- For deposit and loan rates, press 2.
- To cancel a debit card or Collabria credit card, press 3.
- To end this call, press 9 or hang up.
- To contact our Member Solutions Centre, please call 204-594-4063.
- To repeat this menu, enter the pound key (#).
- If no option is selected the menu will repeat.
- If you press 1, you will be asked to enter your member number, followed by the pound key (#).
- You will be asked to enter your personal identification number (your password set up upon enrolment) followed by the pound key (#).
- The menu will then list the account types associated with your membership. You may proceed with your transactions. Access the transaction menu here.