The Member-to-Member transfer feature allows you to move money to any other Crosstown Civic member’s account through online and mobile banking. To do a member-to-member transfer, both members need to sign a form at their local branch authorizing access to this new feature.
- Log in to online banking and navigate to the Transfers screen.
- From this screen, select the account you want to transfer from in the Transfer From drop-down.
- Enter the Transfer Amount.
- Determine if the transfer is immediate, to be scheduled for a later date, or recurring (i.e. monthly, weekly, etc.). Select the radio button in Schedule Transfer.
- Select the Another Member Number radio button in Transfer To.
- Click Continue.
7. Select the account that will receive the funds in the Transfer To drop-down menu.
8. Click Continue.
9. If the transfer was selected as immediate, the transfer will be instantaneous. If the transfer was selected to be scheduled, it is now scheduled for its selected date.
If you did not set up any recipients in a branch, you will get this error message after Step 1: