If you have recently registered for online banking, don’t forget to sign in! If you don’t sign in for the first time within 30 days of registering, your access will expire.
If you have already enrolled in and logged into online banking previously, but don’t log in for more than 90 days, your account will be inactivated for security purposes and you may be locked out. If this occurs, please contact us at 204-942-1277 to regain access to your account.
When you enroll in online banking, you will set up a password. Our online banking platform requires the use of strong passwords for security reasons. Requirements for creating a strong password:
- No less than eight and no more than 30 characters
- Any combination of alphabetical and numeric characters, as well as the following special characters: @ # $ !
- At least one uppercase and one lowercase alpha character
Keep your password confidential at all times.
To change your password in online banking:
- Once logged in, click Profile & Preferences.
- Click Change Personal Access Code (PAC):
3. Enter your current password in the top box, followed by the password you’d like to change it to. For security purposes, you’ll have to enter the new password twice. Once you’ve entered the desired password, click Submit.