Security Alerts are a great way to automatically notify you of certain changes and activities to your online banking account by receiving notifications via text message or email. These alerts provide notification when the following activity occurs:
- New bill payment payee has been added
- Online banking account has been locked out due to Incorrect Response to Security Question
- Account has been logged into online
- PAC/Password has been changed
- Interac e-Transfer® recipient has been added
To set up alerts:
- Log into online banking.
- Select Messages and Alerts from the main menu -> then Manage Alerts.
- Choose any of the available alerts from the list that you would like to activate and follow the prompts to set up.