Autodeposit is a secure way to receive money without having to answer security questions for every transaction. Here’s how it works:
- Link your email address to your CCCU account at your local branch.
- Select “Autodeposit,” enter your email address, and select the account that you want to be associated together.
- When an Interac e-Transfer is sent, the payment will automatically be deposited into the bank account associated with your email address – no need to select the Financial Institution, login to online banking, and answer a security question.
- You will receive a notification that funds were deposited.
- Service fees will be paid by the sender.
To set up Autodeposit in online banking:
- Log into online banking.
- Navigate to Transfers -> Send Interac e-Transfer.
- Click Autodeposit.
4. Ensure the email is displayed correct in the Email field. This is the email you associated with your account with your local Crosstown Civic branch or upon enrolment.
5. Select the account you wish to associate Autodeposit with in the Account drop-down.
6. Check the acknowledgement boxes to agree that the email will be associated with your e-Transfer account.
7. Click Register.
NOTE: You can associate up to five (5) email addresses with your account.
8. When you click Register, a verification email will be sent to the email address selected. Click Complete registration to proceed. NOTE: This verification email will expire in 24 hours and you will have to repeat these steps again.
9. After clicking Complete registration, you will be taken to a confirmation page in your web browser. The process is now complete.
Please note: Autodeposit registrations may require periodic re-validations if there have been no deposits made into the account via e-Transfer for one year.