Saving with Crosstown Civic is easy when you can make your own deposits to your investment accounts. With the TFSA & RRSP Online Transfer feature, you have the ability to make contributions to your Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) or Registered Retirement Savings Plan Account (RRSP) without visiting your local branch. Need to access those funds? You can also withdraw money from your TFSA. It’s all done in online banking on your own time and schedule.
To transfer funds from one of your accounts to your Variable TFSA or RRSP:
- Log in to online banking and navigate to the Transfers screen.
- From this screen, select the account you want to transfer from in the Transfer From drop-down.
- Enter the Transfer Amount.
- Determine if the transfer is immediate, to be scheduled for a later date, or recurring (i.e. monthly, weekly, etc.). Select the corresponding radio button.
- Select the My own account radio button in Transfer To.
- Click Continue.
7. Select the account that will receive the funds in the Transfer To drop-down menu.
8. Click Continue.
9. Transferring to an Variable RRSP will bring you to this screen:
10. Transferring to a Variable TFSA will bring you to this screen:
11. If the information is correct, click Confirm to complete the transfer.