Transactional Alerts are a great way to automatically notify you of certain changes and activities to your online banking account by receiving notifications via text message or email. These type of alerts provide notification when the following activity occurs:
- Notifications of deposits and/or withdrawals
- Insufficient funds notices
- When an account balance drops below a pre-set minimum
- Scheduled payments and transfers that may fail or that have failed
- Loans and mortgage payments that are due or about to mature
- Term investments that are about to mature
To set up alerts:
- Log into online banking.
- Select Messages and Alerts from the main menu -> then Manage Alerts.
- Choose any of the available alerts from the list that you would like to activate and follow the prompts to set up.